Monday, August 15, 2011

GORGEOUS & SEXY!!!

Remember I told you I got an agent?  Got talked in to that one with a good dose of sweet talk; it's not like I actually have any aspirations of becoming famous at 40...but nonetheless, I keep getting casting notices that I can submit for; most of them out of state, and most as extras, but occasionally something good comes along. Here's the description for today's available role in a project featuring one of my favorite stars (he occupies a fair share of sweet dreams...):

GORGEOUS & SEXY!!! A woman you would die for!!!

Photo by Photostock/FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Even on my best day I couldn't fit that description, not even in my little spurts of divaness.  Doggone it!!  I would have have done this one for free, just to meet the star.  Probably should have stuck with Billy's Boot camp, the jogging, the eating healthy and drinking lots of water... pretty sure some Botox, liposuction and complete make-over wouldn't hurt either.

Well, one can always dream, but sadly I will not be submitting for this one.

No comments: