Friday, August 19, 2011

The Man of my Dreams

I know it was only yesterday I claimed to be single and mostly happy, well things have changed.
I have completely fallen for a tall, strong and bald man.

He's been around for some time, I just never paid much attention to him. But he certainly got my attention last night when he found his way to my house!  Because of him, there are no more scuff marks or hand prints on my wall.  The shower is sparkling clean, my refrigerator handles have never been so white!

Photo by Scottchan/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Mr. Clean, you are the man of my dreams!  As long as you bring your eraser, you can move in, and stay at my house forever.  I will trust you to take care of the spots and marks the kids seem to leave everywhere on the walls, the dirty hand prints on door handles and cabinets, the soap grime in the shower.  No man has ever done this for me before..... I think I'm in love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it funny we love the same man