Friday, March 25, 2011

Woman files criminal charges against masseur after finding out he was not gay

The last few days there has been some hilarious stories in the news. One dumber than the next.

Today let me bring to you the story of a Jersey City woman who got massages regularly at her fitness center.  The masseur asked her if she wanted her breasts and buttocks rubbed down, and because she thought this was regular practice and he, in her mind, was "obviously gay", she agreed. However, hours later, after her girlfriend informed her that he was not gay and that he had a girlfriend, she went to the police and filed criminal charges for sexual contact.

Are you kidding me?  If this actually goes to court, I want to see the attorney defending her assumption of his sexual orientation. Maybe she should have been clearer when she gave her consent: "Yes, you may rub down my breast and buttocks if you are gay!"

Massage pictures courtesy of www.massagenerd.com
I love getting massages, and my little Damen can put his hands anywhere he likes...I think he is gay too, but it really doesn't make a difference; he is a licenced masseur and is just doing his job. As much as he makes me feel like I'm in Heaven, I am sadly afraid he doesn't give me or any other customers much thought once the massage is over...on the other hand, if this woman prevails in court, I'm pretty sure I have a good case too!

No comments: