Monday, March 21, 2011

Dreams and such

I have always believed there is more between Heaven and Earth than meets the eye.  I believe in God, I believe in angels and I strongly believe in karma.  What goes around comes around.  Ghosts?  I question that a little bit, but I have had experiences myself that makes me at least wonder if there might be some poor souls stuck in the "in-between".  Does that make me weird?  Maybe so, but that's who I am.

Aliens on the other hand...no.  I agree the universe is huge, and it would almost be strange if Earth is the only place there is anything living, but small green men in flying saucers?  No.



Nor am I a big believer that dreams are anything more than your creative side or sub conscience taking over and entertaining while you sleep.  Growing up I would spend countless hours day dreaming, and that, in my mind, is no more than fantasizing about what you want to happen, so why should it be much different at night? I frequently wake up with a smile on my face because of some very pleasant dreams, but that does not make me think they have a bigger meaning.

However, some do not share my opinions on dreams and aliens.  Mr. Hagar, former lead singer for Van Halen is now apparently convinced he was abducted by aliens. Really?  Can you say sex, drugs and Rock'n Roll????  Sammy, they were not aliens, and probably not green, unless you gave them too much to drink or a drug they couldn't handle. Just saying.

No comments: