Thursday, March 10, 2011

The L Size

It's finally here!  For all of you who cannot fit into the H, J, K or KK size bra -  the L size has arrived!  The lingerie company Bravissimo introduced this bra earlier this year, since the average breast size apparently has grown over the last 10 years (I totally missed out on that one!).

Now, if an L size actually fits you, I have just one question:  Did you have basketballs implanted?



 Trying desperately to fill in my B cups (it's the only time I've been happy with not having an A or A+), I am jealous of the C's and D's, but seriously, anything bigger than a handful is a waste...and you are welcome to the monster-man with hands big enough to hold  an L size.     

As with anything else, I spent some time pondering what it would be like having these melons attached to your chest, and I can't find anything positive with it, unless you're a stripper.  I would think you could fit quite a few dollar bills between the two, but in any other instance, it seems they would just be a nuisance. 

Just imagine trying to jog with L size boobs.  You better have a good secure bra, otherwise I would think you could get a few "bounces" in the chin.  Bruised by boobs - that would be kind of embarrassing to explain, don't you think?  How about laying in bed watching TV?  In your 20's they would completely block the view. In your 30's I guess you could balance a plate or a glass on them, which I guess could be useful. In your 40's on the other hand, I imagine it would be like having pillows under your arms. Guess it could be good for something.

No comments: