Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beach Bodies

So my business idea for spring break was not nearly as successful as I had hoped, and after careful review of my week on the beach, I think I might have picked the wrong beach.  See for yourself.


The majority of the visitors on the beach, were women like these (actually this might be my friend and I, but most looked like this...which when I think about it, if this is what I look like, then no wonder my sales were low...)
or this...

On this big of a beach, you would think there would be at least a few potential customers....



But no, either they were too busy showing off this winter's "hard work* at the gym,
Or they were with the wife,

or they were not my target market....



This poor guy was the only one who seemed to  be in the right demographic group to actually buy a shot, but he messed with the local kids, and then this happened.




Still broke and working on some new ideas for the summer.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try another beach :)