Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Facebook Addict?

One night I was checking out what was happening on Facebook, my kids told me I must not love them very much since I chose to waste my time on Facebook rather than having quality time with them.  They are pretty good at playing the guilt card for their age!  They apparently also discuss these issues with their friends, because I was informed that several other mothers and fathers lack the love for their children and waste their time on the computer too.  "How can Facebook be more important than me?"

I admit I probably spend too much time on Facebook, but I try not to let it interfere with my time with the kids or friends. Some; however, have taken the addiction to a whole new level.  MSN ran an article re. Facebook addiction, and you can check here if its time for you to quit.  I nodded a couple of times, but think I can safely keep my page for now.

No comments: