Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tattoo

Yeah, I am actually considering it.  So far my body is an untouched canvas, but I’m thinking a little artwork would be nice.  

No, I don’t think middle aged women with half their backs or arms covered in tattoos look nice; nor am I contemplating the “tramp stamp”.  A nice (long-stemmed) rose on the boob could be OK, but maybe a little tacky.  I was thinking more of using tattoos to spruce up certain parts that don’t necessarily look so good anymore.  Some use Botox to remove wrinkles, so why can’t I use tattoos to cover some cellulite??

Luckily there aren’t too many places to cover up yet….and the good thing with tattoos is you can add them as needed.  But referring to my earlier description of my body, I can put a couple of pictures to good use.

I was thinking of putting Betty Boop on my (slightly sagging) ass.  If I get one with her in an animal patterned dress (i.e. alligator skin), the cellulite should blend right in.  I’ll place her head where the skin is still smooth, and should it after a while get a bit “wrinkled”, well hell, Betty has been  wrinkle free for umpteen years. It’s about time for her to join the club of aging women too.  If she gets really lucky, she’ll end up with double chins too….who’s laughing now Betty?? LOL. 

Now if I can just figure out how to tattoo away some of the excess weight around the mid section, I’ll be in business!!

No comments: