Sunday, December 12, 2010

Perfect First Date

I went out on a date last night. It won't go down in the books as the perfect first date, but I had a good time.  Now, how do you make a great first impression?  For starters, show up an hour and a half late...if the guy is still there, then he must be interested.

Anyhow.  We had a lot more fun that I expected. The guy seemed so overly excited about going out with me that I figured there must be something wrong with him, but so far, he seems to be a nice guy. Maybe that was the problem...I think I still have a bit of the bad boy syndrome!  They are just so much more exciting, but maybe that isn't the "quality" I should pay most attention to at this time in my life.

The nice guy and I had surprisingly much in common (surprising, because I am not that nice), and never ran out of things to say. We enjoyed a few dances, but it wasn't like sparks were flying,   I might have to give him another chance or two, but I think I need to add some names to my dating book (like I have so many prospecs that I need a book to keep track of them LOL).

So today we're heading for the mall.  OK, I'm going to get my holiday shopping done, but you never know who you will meet at the mall.

No comments: