Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve, and I have had a great day with my kids and friends!  We ate well, we enjoyed a nice candle light service at the church. Then we opened presents, and then we ate some more!  Next year  I am definitely wearing elastic clothing!

Now the kids are in bed sound asleep, and waiting for the gifts from Santa.  We all know that gifts from family and friends are delivered to the house and opened while everyone is still awake, but Santa still comes over night and leaves goodies in the stockings and a usually very nice present under the tree.  This year, I decided mommy needed a gift too, so there will be one for me too under the tree, but I am hanging my stocking too, just in case.  On second thought, I think I am hanging a pair of pajama pants so Santa can leave what I really want!

I believe!!

May you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: