Monday, September 26, 2011

Totally Lost On the Road to Fabulous

Transformation to fabulous is proving to be a little more difficult than I thought.  After suffering through sore muscles (mostly ones I didn't know I had...) the first week, I decided to take a little break and let my body rest.  Bad idea!  The "break" lasted a whole week.  So basically I didn't run in to obstacles, I just took a complete detour - the scenic route.
Photo by Free-stockphotos.com

Not only did I not work out - unless you can count housework as workout, but I gave in to chocolate cravings and dug into the potato chips bag (even at 40% less calories, the amount was not anywhere close to healthy).  Oh well, it happened, and now that I think about it, I wanted to document the before and after, so it might not be such a bad thing.  I'm pretty much back at the starting point again, but I'm back on the plan tomorrow.  3-mile run is on the schedule, and it will get done! 

No comments: