Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life!

Tuesday morning, and it's already in the making for a great week!  No, I am not looking forward to a long weekend, I am simply enjoying everything I do every day, which is no different than I did two months ago. But my attitude certainly is.

Photo by Prozac1/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
 Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.  ~Author Unknown


I am loving life! I wake up with a smile, and usually go to sleep with one too; granted half the time I crash on the couch, trying to catch some news at the end of the night, and fall asleep before I see anything, but still smiling. No, I'm not bringing in a boatload of money removing all financial obstacles (BTW, did you notice all the cool things you can get on this page....?); the same every day challenges are there today as they were a few months ago, but somehow, when I am happy and positive - it all seems to work out just fine. Funny how a good attitude changes your perception and makes you find solutions so much easier than when you focus on all that is bad.




Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way to get over them.  ~Author Unknown



I know this is nothing new, but I'm just happy and had to share!

Photo by Danilo Rizzuti/FreeDigitalImages.net

God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them.  ~Author Unknown

So here's to big dreams and happy days.  Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: