Thursday, June 16, 2011

Too Much Money?

I always tell my kids that when you have to work for something, you appreciate it so much more.  Probably because I never got anything for free. But just listen; if you work all year, do you not agree that you appreciate your vacation travel more than if you had unlimited money, didn't have to work and could travel all the time?

As a kid, wasn't it the wishing for, but having to wait for that special gift for Christmas, what made it so special?

And didn't the hard work to come up with the down payment on your first home  make is so much better to be a home owner?

Photo by DailyMail.co.uk

At 22,  most are still struggling and trying to figure out what to do with their lives. But not  Petra Ecclestone. who just put down $85Million on a mansion in Los Angeles, earning her a place on Anderson Cooper's "Ridiculist."

OK, so she didn't get it all for free.  But she is 22, and this her second home.  I admit it, I'm just jealous...

No comments: