Monday, May 2, 2011

You Are Beautiful!


Did you ever wish for the the dainty features, perfect smile and long legs all while criticizing your image in the mirror?  Well it's time to stop, because Beautiful has gotten a whole new definition. No need to listen to the fashion experts and beauty magazines any more!


According to MSN, what we previously have viewed as imperfections, is now defining beauty.  The gap toothed smile is in, scars can give you a sexier look, bizarre things like a missing belly button or a third nipple sets you apart from the crowd in a good way (really?!?), over sized noses and ears are just features that makes you unique, dimples are adorable, and quirkiness is cool. 

Well I just went from ugly duckling to swan.  I always had a bit of the quirkiness. But now with my big nose, one dimple (not sure where the other one went to...), and slightly crooked teeth (if it's in with a gap, I'm making my own rule re. crooked teeth....), I should be ready for modeling. 

Of course there is that issue of being the least photogenic person alive, but hey, dreaming is always good, even after 40.

No comments: