Sunday, April 17, 2011

Are You Sure You Want to Share That?

After some not so intelligent late night text messages, and some unfortunate status updates on Facebook (that I at least had the brains to remove the next morning...), I have joked that my next invention will be a breathalyzer app  for cellphones.  Something to make you think twice before sending that text after a certain hour, or blocking it completely until you can answer a few math problems correctly.

After checking out Lamebook.com, it's pretty evident there is a great marked for this.  These were my favorites:



 Sadly, I don't think the feelings are mutual....

Hillbilly's on vacation???

Guess he listened when he was told to always be prepared....


Guess when you put it on Facebook, it must be true LOL 

 Busted....


And if you share his name, the rest of the world can make sure they don't go out with him either....

1 comment:

pq said...

I have a question for the author; Have you ever had a Ménage à trios… hmmm, OK don’t answer that, but answer this. Why not... lol
Most first response is “NO” or “Hell No” when we really know, in the back of their mind it’s really an interesting thought.
So with that said answer me this, what’s the difference? Let’s say you start dating and tonight you decide is the night to break off little for your date (which leads to the next topic, when do you know?) anyway, we’ll get to that topic later, so you break of a piece and unfortunately things did not go so well (in a nut shell, you are not pleased) date goes home, and you are cranked up. Ironically your cell phone goes off with a text from a blast from the past. And when I say blast from the past I mean Boom Shakalaka you start texting “hey boo what you doing, I’m thinking about you, you should come-over”. An hour later you’re knocking boots; so here is the question, you just had two back-to-backs, is that not somewhat of a Ménage à trios?? lol