Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blah Day

Thanksgiving weekend, and I should probably be grateful for so many things. Instead I'm having quite the blah day. The "I don't care" attitude has taken over.  Not quite true.  I do care.  I'm just tired of trying to figure it all out, and never quite getting the results I want.  So with a good portion of self pity, I'm allowing myself a blah day!

I'm purposely ignoring all feelings - good and bad. For once I will not analyze my life, decisions I've made (among them quite the portion of mistakes), love affairs gone bad, career status and so on.  Leaving it all perfectly tucked deep in my blah box.  I can feel another day.

On with my "I don't care day" I go....(emotional and somewhat hyper as I am, this should last at least another 20 minutes...)

No comments: