Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Again, Dress for Success, or not

I never really pay attention to the Hollywood crowd, but this one caught my eye today. I must be getting old(er)!  In my mind, if you are accused of crime serious enough to land you behind bars for the next three years, you should do anything you can to make a good impression when going before the judge.

Again, I must be getting old(er). Did you see what Lindsay Lohan was wearing to court today?!? I wish I could wear that to a night club (frankly, I wish  I could wear that at all, anywhere!), but it certainly wasn't an outfit to wear if you want to be taken serious. 

But then again, I guess she has never wore a traditional conservative outfit to her court hearings; jeans, a studded jacket, and now this little creation. Not that I am planning on getting in trouble with the law, but should it ever happen, this will most certainly not be my choice of court-outfit.

No comments: