Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dancing in the Rain

You know the saying "it's not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain"?  I'm taking that to heart today!

I had a sudden career change...very unplanned, if not unexpected, and certainly very untimely!  I guess today I am a full time blogger!  How about that?  So I can sit down and cry, and say the world is unfair and all that crap; or I can keep on smiling and tell myself that this is a blessing in disguise, and my life will turn out so much better in the end.  I chose the ladder!  Watch me dance in the rain, and loving every minute of it!

Come bill-paying time, I might change the tune a little bit, but it will be OK.

I now have time to organize and scrub down the house; contact those friends I've been meaning to stay in touch with, volunteer at school, and write my blog.  I even have time for afternoon sex....that is if I actually had someone to have sex with. But having the time is a good start!

In this economy I know I am not the only one in this situation. So here is to turning the page, leaving all negative feelings behind and looking forward to new opportunities and a better tomorrow!  Cheers!

No comments: