Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, lesson learned yesterday (again...) - drinking beer and plucking eyebrows are two activities that should be done separately!  So I will be leaving 2011 with one slightly raised eyebrow.  However, it is kind of fitting for the year that has been, and I am frankly glad to leave this year behind.

As I have struggled my way through job loss,  some rather difficult personal issues, and loosing friends to illness, I am taking with me the good memories - for through it all, we created many of those with friends and family, new friendships, and the added experiences and confidence that I can handle whatever challenges comes my way. I look forward to starting with a clean slate and having a much easier and more rewarding 2012.

So to the tune of ABBA, I wish you all a happy, eventful and rewarding New Year!  I have vowed to make 2012 the year "to make it happen"; and I wish the same for you!




No comments: