Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Celebrity Crushes


If I had endless amounts of money, I would pay for Matthew McConaughey to be my personal trainer. OK, I know I'm a little old for celebrity crushes, but he is still the sexiest guy in Hollywood.  I figure his body would be a good carrot to run after. And when  I got tired,  I can hear him encouraging me with that sexy "drawl" of his. Pretty sure he could get me in shape!! 


He's totally easy on the eye. Now that he no longer is dazed and confused, and has learned from the girlfriends of the past; and we know how not to loose him in 10 days, he is almost the perfect guy.

Then I would have Usher sing to me all day long....yep, I have a bit of a crush on him too.  If  I was going to do the whole cougar thing, he would be my choice! I would not argue if he wanted to love me down after the DJ had us falling in love. Pretty sure  I would scream out louder for more....



Too corny??? OK, but a girls gotta have some fun :-D 

No comments: